iSpionage Terms and Conditions of Use
iSpionage's 30-Days Money Back Guarantee Policy
You may qualify for the 30-days money-back guarantee under these conditions:
• A first time user. The money-back-guarantee offer is NOT valid
for a returning user.
• The user has NOT
downloaded more than 1,000 keywords/ ad copy data.
• The user must cancel the account within 30 days of services / before the billing renewal date to qualify for the money-back guarantee. See the cancellation policy.
• No refunds will be given if the cancellation request is submitted after the billing anniversary date has passed.
• You may cancel your Services at any time. iSpionage Services will continue in effect until user validly terminate the Services.
• Users have the option to cancel their Services by:
○ Submitting a cancellation form from their account by logging into iSpionage account > go to account > go to the cancellation tab, or
○ Send an email notification to email@example.com
. Users must notify iSpionage of its intent to terminate Service at least 2 days
before the billing renewal date.
• If the cancellation notice is not received before such date, Services will automatically renew for the subsequent renewal period.
• It is the user’s responsibility to cancel their services.
Subscription Terms and Payments Fees
• iSpionage offers a range of subscription plans to its Services. You will select your Plan as part of your registration for the Services. Each subscription period for a Plan will be based on the subscription period chosen/sold (e.g. annually, bi-annually, quarterly, monthly). You may choose to be billed for the Plan annually, bi-annually, or monthly, but regardless of your billing cycle, you are responsible for subscription fees for the entire subscription period chosen/sold.
• At the end of your current subscription period, your plan will automatically renew for a subscription period equal to your prior subscription period unless you cancel your Subscription Plan in accordance with these Terms at least two (2) business days prior to the billing anniversary/renewal date.
• You will be billed annually/monthly for the Subscription Plan on or about the same day each period until such time that you cancel your Subscription Plan.
Refunds, Upgrade, and Downgrade Terms
. The subscription fees for your Plan are billed in advance for each billing cycle.
. In the event you cancel your Plan, no refunds or credits will be provided for partial or unused months of Services.
Users upgrading to higher plan level will immediately be charged for the increased price of the upgraded Plan, pro-rated to reflect the remaining duration of your subscription period, and users will be charged the full amount of the then-current rate for the new Plan, as provided at https://www.ispionage.com/pricing
, beginning with their next billing cycle.
. If you would like to downgrade your Plan prior to the end of your subscription period, please provide written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The Plan downgrade will take effect the first billing cycle that occurs more than thirty (30) days following your notice to iSpionage, and you will not receive any refunds for payments made on your current billing cycle. Downgrading your Plan may cause the loss of account content, features, or capacity. iSpionage disclaims liability for any such loss.
Account Registration and Access
• To register for the Services and create an account, you (including any agent designated by you operating on your behalf) must complete the registration process by providing iSpionage with the requested information including your name, email address, telephone, company name, company website, and password.
• You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for the Services, and to keep such information up to date.
• iSpionage may access your account, or information associated with your account, to provide support or maintenance, for security-related reasons, or any other business purpose. You acknowledge and consent to such access.
We use essential cookies, functional cookies, and analytical cookies. See our Cookies Policy
iSpionage, a TapClicks Company
TapcClicks, Inc., 3031 Tisch Way, Suite 900
San Jose, CA 95128, United States.
(408) 725-2942 | email@example.com
Updated July 3rd, 2020